- Fishing for king salmon. Very demanding work but someone has to do it, right?
- Submitted content and original sketches to Frank Amato for publication in first quarter 2016 – On the Immorality of Indicator Fishing. This will be printed in Flyfishing and Tying Journal. Thanks for the opportunity Frank.
- Writing & editing next book.
- Tying flies to fish from day to day.
- Taught 2 classes on saltwater fly fishing at Watershed Fly Shop in home town. Wonderful people and a lot of fun.
- Fly tying demo and book signing at Royal Treatment Shop in West Linn. Joel always provides a warm welcome and there were a ton of very engaged people at the shop on a dark rainy day to watch and ask questions. I got a little over caffeinated and had a great time. Thanks to Rob and Erin for my lunch, if it were left to Joel I’d eat cookies all day long!
- My Rocky Mountain Trout Boat sank again in November. Sadness but no one hurt, and it’s only money right? Boat is retrieved, no serious damage to hull, but outboard is toast. Anyone want to buy a silted-up Yamaha 9.9 electric start motor as is (minus prop)?
- Three days devoted to cleaning the Den.
- Thinking about more books in 2016, undetermined at this time.
- I know there was more, but in the interest of keeping this update brief and moving on to more fly den tidying, I’ll call it good here.
December 12th and 19th, I’ll be visiting with friends old and new the next two Saturdays at the Caddis Fly Shop. This will include my efforts to stuff my 2016 winter steelhead fly boxes, answering questions, and I dearly hope, signing a few books for folks shopping for themselves or friends.
Thanks everyone, for your support and goodwill on and off the water.